Monday, May 22, 2006

Betrayed

She thought she was betrayed. She felt so betrayed.

I felt her anguish, her pain, her hurt. I distanced myself. I don't want to be part of her anymore. We have gone through this hell before, but if I abandon her now the more she would feel betrayed.

Is there ever an end to this?

The day started with I wondering when will I ever have the chance to write here again. It is always the mortal goddess who enjoys the sheer satisfaction of scribbling her thoughts. I always give in to her whims and schemes no matter how childish they are. She is my mistress, my sister, my alter ego. Her happiness means death to me, but still I relentlessly gave in to her insatiable quest for a better life.

Now that she sucked the thoughts out of her brain to write something which she justified will earn her more money, I took the liberty of updating my journal.

So many things happened since I last wrote here. So many, that I can not find the right words to describe the events that took place in the past long placid months.

She doesn't even care about my existence anymore. There were moments she is willing to let go of me. I am thankful that getting hurt is part of existing in this human world; without it, I would have succumbed to a long sleep a long time ago.

I will give her time to be just herself now, to be happy, to be joy. She deserves a raucous sense of blitheness more than anybody, if anyone does. Though she needs to sort things out, I know she can make it on her own now.

Much as I hate it I will have to enjoy my slumber in the depths of the earth.

I miss the smell of soil anyway.

6 comments:

GK said...

I had mailed you but it bounced back !

So im pasting it here !

Hi,
thank you for dropping by my blog(http://myopensecrets.blogspot.com/), do i know you aksaha ?

Nice blog you got going here. I havent read all the posts but I found it very raw and uncut, something I dont see much these days
Thoroughly enjoyed reading it , hope to be back
peace
g

Ally said...

Extraordinaire blog you have here...
I've read all the posts there is...

I must say that I find here a lot of things from my dark past too... some of those posts could actually apply to me as well...

Since I'm struggling to find my own identity, I will keep in mind the "Akasha" part of me... may be I should let her speak too.

Sometimes she has much to say and I don't really wanna listen cause I know the darkness will enfold me and I am afraid of what it means... and what I will discover about myself and the ghosts from the past that haunts my memory...

Still I think part of the journey of my wounded soul is about that darker side... and I know I need to confront it in order to find balance in my life... (Goddess give me strength...)

Anyway, thanks for your comment on my blog. It's nice that you've dropped by from "G"'s blog. He is just an amazing guy, isn't he ?

And thanks for the awesome links on vampires... I just love everything about vampires and I'm a big fan of Anne Rice's vampire novels myself. So many books I have about them!

*HUGS*
Take Care of yourself!

The Wandering Deity said...

I find it amusing that few humans such as the two of you would appreciate my desultory composition.

Likewise, I immensely enjoy the ramblings of you two. I hope to be awakened more often t hat I may savor the joys of the blogging world.

Sam, I encourage you to let the dark side be where it is. Explosure of the darker side is sometimes dangerous.

If you know what I mean.

Jane Doe said...

Hey there,

I found your blog thru my friend Sam, and I love it. Can I link to it on my blog?

Best wishes,
Jane

The Wandering Deity said...

Sure Jane.

Anonymous said...

i want to come back and write again. but how?